AudioGrail offers you a collection of 15 audio utilities to help you organize, store, and distribute your MP3 files and other compressed-audio formats, both lossy and lossless – OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack. AudioGrail renames, tags, normalize names, creates playlists and even burn your audio CDs in an intuitive and simple way.
AudioGrail (formerly known as K-MP3) is a complete tool to organize your audio files collection. You can either drag and drop the files of your choice or you can let AudioGrail scan your drives looking for existing supported audio files. The program will then show you a tree-like structure with all the albums and the tracks inside them. With the set of functionalities described below, you will be able to create a neat, clean and clear collection of audio tracks, ready to be played and enjoyed!
AudioGrail offers you:
- Tag Editor – Allows you to create, rename or remove the tags of a file or collection of files. Input the data yourself or let FreeDB do it for you.
- Identification – Searches for all the details of the selected files connecting to FreeDB database.
- Search – Looks for a certain audio file.
- Quality analysis – Lets you know about the actual quality of the audio file.
- Incomplete tags – Selects those files which lack the tag or tags you select.
- USB to PC – Organized transfer of files from your USB device to your computer.
- Playlist Maker – Supports .m3u, .pls and .xpl playlists.
- Duplicate Finder – Finds duplicate audio tracks among your extensive collection.
- CD Burner
- Cleaner – Completely “cleans” your files’ names. You decide how you want them – lower case, upper case, etc.
- Tag Remover – Neatly removes all or some of the tags of the selected tracks.
- Organizer – Restructures your folder and track names according to the settings of your choice.
- Lister – Lists your audio files using SQL, XML, raw listing or comma separated values.
And if your language is not amongst the 37 languages already supported by AudioGrail, KC Softwares offers you internationalization support.
You can choose between the FREE version and the EXPERT version. The former is limited to 30 simultaneous tracks per selection, while the latter has no limitation.
- A very complete tool to organize your audio collection - includes everything one needs.
- Direct access to FreeDB to look for albums information
- Tasks and icons could be better organized in different task-groups - tag editor, file organizer, other tools (play, burn, etc.)